Even though technology has provided us with an amazing touch screen, it is impossible to go without some clicks on the mouse. The digital era has made everything online, and the speed with which you click your mouse proves that your fingers can move faster on the keyboard too. Curious to know how fast your fingers can click on the mouse? The cps counter can help you with that.
The CPS test
The CPS test is simple and has been on the net for a very long time. This test will help you measure the number of clicks you make before the timer runs out. If you are interested in knowing the speed of your fingers, you can do this online test. Gamers use this to find out how fast they can click because it is useful for them to finish their game faster.
You can do it just for fun too, and you can play it as a game and try to beat your score. You have to try and click as fast as you can till the timer has stopped. The cps counter will show you your speed.
How to start the CPS test?
If you are interested in knowing your click speed, then just have to follow these few simple steps:
- Go to CPStester.com on any device like mobile, desktop, laptop, or tablet
- Choose the timer as per your choice. It can be from 1 second to 100 seconds
- Now start your click test by clicking on the big box in the middle of the page.
- Click as fast as you can till the timer stops
- Four cute animals will tell you how fast you are:
- Fox speed: if your click per second is greater than 10
- Rabbit speed: if your click per second is lesser than 10
- Cow speed: if your click per second is lesser than 8
- Slug speed: if your click per second is lesser than 5
You can play this as many times as you want and improve your speed as you play along. Check your speed today and start improving it by playing this game.