Physical well being is serious business and every drug we take either on prescription or off prescription has significant additions to our system. Sometimes it is difficult to completely stay away from self-medication especially when you are kept awake all night by this head splitting headache, you try to ignore it but then it becomes persistent and begins to affect your vision. You may decide to pop a pain-killer just for this unplanned event. This is a pretty frequent occurrence, but before you make up your mind on when or what pain relievers to take here’s a little heads up.
Tramadol Without Prescription
Tramadol is a pain reliever usually taken on doctor’s prescription for moderate to extreme pain. It is used on various occasions and situations where the pain becomes unbearable and there is no other alternative for relief. As effective as it is in relieving pain, it is equally dangerous and can to death at worst case scenario. Here are precautions before considering tramadol as an option.
- Pregnant women who take tramadol are likely to endanger the lives of their baby before and after birth
- Tramadol doesn’t go well with alcohol, or with some other form of medication that is likely to cause drowsiness
- Asthmatic patients are not advised to take tramadol
- If you are experiencing some form of stomach blockage or indigestion, then tramadol is the wrong medication for you.
The effect of taking tramadol without prescription while experiencing some of the above stated conditions might lead to;
- Shallow breathe
- Possible convulsions
- Poor sexual prowess and impotency
- Weak pulse and impaired breathing
- Extremely low cortisol level which causes dizziness, restlessness, nausea and vomiting
- Skin irritations and reactions
Immediately you notice any of these symptoms it would be wise to seek professional medical help immediately.